Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday's Overlooked Films And/Or Other A/V: the links


Thanks as always to all our contributors here, and to you readers...as frequently, I expect a few more additions over the course of the day (and I hope to be able to write my own contribution!). Also as always, if I've overlooked your contribution, or someone else's, please let me know in comments...thanks.

Bill Crider: The Tiger Woman (aka Perils of the Darkest Jungle aka Jungle Gold); [trailer]

Brent McKee: US commercial broadcast television new season trailers

Brian Arnold: The Wanderers (1979)

Chuck Esola: Walk Proud

Dan Stumpf: The Big Broadcast; The Big Broadcast of 1936

Ed Gorman: Route 66; Wilson Tucker, Rog Ebert, Vic Ryan and Me

Elisabeth Grace Foley: Miracle of the White Stallions

Evan Lewis: The Sea Hawk (1940)

George Kelley: Kelly's Heroes; Where Eagles Dare

Iba Dawson: Penny Serenade

Ivan G. Shreve, Jr.: Crazy Over Horses

Jackie Kashian: Clare Kramer & GeekNation.com


James Reasoner: Hell is for Heroes

Jerry House: "Once Upon a Honeymoon" (1956 Bell Telephone musical informercial)

John Charles: Wizards of the Demon Sword

Kate Laity: Abed

Patti Abbott: Rachel, Rachel

Randy Johnson: Curse of the Swamp Creature

Rod Lott: The Red Queen Kills 7 Times

Ron Scheer: The Man Behind the Gun

Scott Cupp: The Dunwich Horror

Sergio Angelini: No Way Out (1987)

Stacia Jones: photo blog

Steve Lewis: The Counterfeiters (1948); Poirot: Murder in Mesopotamia (2001); Twilight in the Sierras

Todd Mason: Miller Brody Productions' Newbery Award Records

Yvette Banek: Poirot: "Four and Twenty Blackbirds"; "The Third Floor Flat"

"Zybahn": "Snap" (Harper's Island)

8 comments:

K. A. Laity said...

A belated entry from me: Abed.

Todd Mason said...

Thanks! Tucked in, above.

Yvette said...

Forgot to let you know I'm up and running, Todd.

Todd Mason said...

And toothsomely sneezing away, I see. You and Steve Lewis sharing the POIROT this week. Thanks.

Elisabeth Grace Foley said...

Here's mine: Miracle of the White Stallions

Todd Mason said...

Yikes! Thanks...I'd forgotten to check your blog, Elisabeth (it's been an odd day/week).

Prashant C. Trikannad said...

Todd, give me another week and I'll be back with something reasonably good. I am in the final leg of our special anniversary edition. My newspaper and news portal is related to construction and infrastructure projects in India. It's called Projectmonitor. Many thanks.

Todd Mason said...

No hurry, Prashant. I can imagine that as a booming field in India for the last decade.